DigiTech 4.0 is joining the DIH – World Community Days, where SMEs, mid-caps, stakeholders and DIHs were introduced to the DIH activities and services, the benefits of digital transformation, and collaboration opportunities.
The participants had the opportunity to meet us at our webinar: “Conquer the challenges of Digital Transformation” on April 15th between 09:30 – 12:30 (CEST).
The webinar was focused on 3 main problematic areas for SMEs and mid-caps:
- Access to funding
The following experts provided interesting view on how to overcome the challenges: knowledge, know-how, good practices.
- George Todorov from DigiTech 4.0 spoke about the consequences of the lack of skills and competencies; opportunities for skill development and access to infrastructure for product testing, development and validation.
- Ivaylo Gueorguiev from European Software Institute CEE presented the use of KANBAN for project management – and how can it be applied specifically in your organization
His presentation could be found here – Ivaylo Gueorguiev – KANBAN for project management
- Irina Frigioiu from FundingBox introduced I4MS (ICT Innovation for Manufacturing SMEs) that promotes knowledge exchange, encourages cross-border corporation, and provides access to funding opportunities.
Her presentation could be found here – Irina Frigioiu – i4MS – Cascade Funding for digital transformation
His presentation could be found here – David Vidal – DIH-World
- Paul Peeters from Agoria shared the opportunities for manufacturing SMEs to transform to Factories of the Future supported by ADMA Europe
His presentation could be found here – Paul Peetersa – ADMA Europe
- Krasimira Shindarova presented the support that DigiTech 4.0 offers to Bulgarian SMEs
Her presentation could be found here – Krasimira Shindarova – support to Bulgarian SMEs
- Gyulai Tamás from DUTIREG shared the experience and opportunities coming from Hungarian Digital Innovation Hub
His presentation could be found here – Gyulai Tamás – Hungarian Digital Innovation Hub
Opportunities for cascade funding, thoughts and international examples, facilitating the Industry 4.0 processes were some of the topics in our Agenda.
Full video of the event is available here: